Concordia cum Veritate

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Abortion Pizza?

Greetings all! I just learned from the Life Decisions International website that Pizza Pizza resturants, one of my favourite pizza chains supports Planned Parenthood financially. Planned Parenthood makes profit by exploiting, deceiving and harming women and aborting their children. A couple years ago Pizza Pizza was caught funding the pride parade in Toronto and I wrote them. The next year Pizza Pizza did not appear as a patron of pride Toronto on their website, so I started eating there again. Now I firmly endorse the Life Decisions International boycott for Pizza Pizza, and will not be patroning them until they stop funding Planned Parenthood. Below is a copy of the letter I wrote them.

Saturday, January 13, 2007.

Life Decisions International recently published that Pizza Pizza supports
the abortion conglomerate Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood profits by destroying pre-born babies by abortion on pre-teens to adult women. Planned Parenthood supports beastiality. Planned Parenthood protects rapists by not informing police when they abort underage girl's children. I really like your pizza, but I am disgusted with Pizza Pizza for funding Planned Parenthood. It makes me wonder what's next? If Pizza Pizza is willing to fund abortion they could illegally add aborted fetal tissue to their pizzas. My critics will point out it's a disgusting thought, but all the more disgusting is Pizza Pizza supporting the abortion industry. I have boycotted Pizza Pizza before when I heard they funded the pride parade in Toronto, and I will begin another boycott immediately until I see Pizza Pizza has stopped funding Planned Parenthood.


Thank you for your time, and I sincerely look forward to Pizza Pizza ending their support of such violence against children and women


Pax vobsicum,

Allan O'Canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home